- Design for Pedal First Start and PAS motor's system
- Rotor 1 structure will let motor turn high speed which in same coil condition. For it is less magnet's resistance.
- Can co-operate with both controller types. For Start Immediately ( 0km/hr start ) & Pedal First Start ( 5-7km/hr Start ) Controllers.
- Rotor 2 structure make motor work in little bit slow than rotor 1 structure. Rotor 2 with high magnet's resistance. It is a high torque motor system.
FRONT MOTOR'S STATOR
Three Hall Effect Sensors for motor start immediately
type numbers for motors 406, 408, 4011, etc. The
part is the length of the permanent magnet; the last part (6, 8, 11,
etc) is the number of coils per phase. The greater the number, the
greater the torque but the slower the speed.
ROTOR & STATOR
FRONT WHEEL MOTOR
kit including follow items :
- PMDC Controller ( Permanent Magnet DC )
- PMDC Motor ( 24v ~ 48V same price )
- Electric Brakes
- Twist Grip Regulator
- Main Power Key Switch
- Spokes for 16" ~ 26" wheel spokes.
4011 Motor " ON-ROAD use "
Condition: Motor start in 0km/h / 26" wheel size / Rider weight 75kg
24V 20km/h 161rpm
36V 22km/h 177rpm
48V 25km/h 201rpm
406 Motor " For OFF-ROAD use only "
Condition: Motor start after reach speed 5-9km/h / 26" wheel size / Rider weight 75kg
24V 32km/h 257rpm
36V 45km/h 362rpm
Remark: 40 = Length of NdFeB Material ( Permanent Magnet ) in rotor.
The follow number such 6,8,9,11,12 a number of coil ( turns )in the stator.